1. How much heat do I need a room / house?
For a height of 2.4 m Need 60-70 W / m.
2. What kind of fireplace I need?
It depends on:
– size of the house;
– insulation of the house;
– design house.
3. Not getting heat from the fireplace. What’s wrong with him?
– quality of wood (moisture must be around 20%);
– chimney is too high (we print run very high);
– Operating errors (read the manual for operating instructions);
– construction of the house (insulation, ceiling height);
– the fireplace is too small.
4. Why do I smoke in the room?
– Quality: Wood with high moisture can cause more smoke;
– systems such as air conditioning or fans in bathrooms and kitchens can take the necessary air from the chimney. In these cases must be vented fireplace;
– Operating errors: always open air control regulator and mainly before the outbreak recharge fireplace.
5. It can turn an old fireplace, hearth open, in a more effective and safe to use?
This can using a hotbed special will be introduced in the old fireplace.
6. My fireplace has a short burn time. Why?
a. Charges wood;
– larger pieces of wood will burn for longer than smaller ones.
– Use hard wood that has been cut and kept in place dried for 12 months.
b. Air flow too strong to Cart, which offers insufficient combustion;
c. Operating errors.
– When you have strong flame in the fireplace, the primary air control should be adjusted slightly toward the closed position.