All of these things make the choice of flooring suitable for your home to become not just mild action.
Since flooring range is highly diversified is essential to know what distinguishes some other type of flooring, the advantages and disadvantages of each type of flooring and, not least what kind of flooring you want to fit home.
Good to know!
– Although the subjective aspects (size, color, design, model assembly) are particularly important, do not ignore technical characteristics such as stability and hardness.
– gloss and color of flooring are affected traffic movement frequency in the area. The dark colors, it comes more out, while at the colors of oak and maple are not observed at all or there is seen very little.
– In contact with light wood oxidize and change color, in general tends to darken. The exception is the teak, the color opens.
– Choose flooring and depending on the size of the room going to be installing. As flooring color is darker, the surface will seem smaller and will be a disadvantage in case of small spaces.
– In the time of purchase it is advisable to inquire class quality flooring that fits you wish to buy it.